The Following Events are Scheduled to Take Place:
This Week's Intimations
Sunday 3rd. December.
Church Services today:
We will celebrate the SACRAMENT of HOLY COMMUNION today at 10.30am. in AUCHINCRUIVE Church.
A BIG 'THANK YOU' TO THE PRAISE GROUP AND THEIR HELPERS FROM AYR NEWTON WALLACETOWN PARISH CHURCH WHO LED US IN WORSHIP ON SUNDAY,26th. THEY WERE INSPIRATIONAL - Well Done!!
1. Tea and coffee is available today after the service.
2. The Teddy Bear Tots Prize Bingo tomorrow evening has been postponed.
3. Rev. Ken will be conducting a short service in Claremont Care Home tomorrow MONDAY 27 NOVEMBER at 2pm. Any member who would like to attend will be welcome.
4. The Fabric Committee will meet on TUESDAY 28 NOVEMBER at 7pm in the waiting room at Dalmilling.
5. The Teddy Bear Tots will meet on WEDNESDAY 29 NOVEMBER in the Wilson Hall at 9.30am as usual.
6. The Friendship Group meets on THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 11am in the Small Hall at Dalmilling.
7. Ayr Churches are holding an inter-denominational Advent Service at 6.30pm on SUNDAY 3rd DECEMBER in Ayr Auld Kirk. All members are invited to attend.
8. The Bowling Group meets MONDAY 4th. DECEMBER at 7.30pm in the Wilson Hall.
9. Our own Christmas Candlelight Concert will be held in Auchincruive Church on FRIDAY 8th. DECEMBER at 7.30pm. Tickets are on sale at £5 today.
10.The Annual Christmas Card delivery is due to take place week commencing SUNDAY 3rd DECEMBER. Volunteers will be needed for this.
11. Walking Group. The Walking Group's Season is almost at an end . Check out our Quivbog (Click!) for the latest pictures We look forward to welcoming new members on our Walks. Watch out for details here on the web-site.
If would like to come along please speak to Vickie Mutch or John Black
Click here for Picture Gallery of our walks.
Family/ Community News: Rosie has been successful in obtaining a grant from the ,GO for it' Fund to start an After School Club in the church.
We will have a variety of activities for the children from gardening, crafts, sports, computer games and hopefully sewing to homework time to help the children get some of their homework done.
The next step towards establishing the club is to have enough volunteers to run the club. Full volunteer training will be given to those who offer to help. The group will run for two hours after school from 3.15pm - 5.15pm one day a week so we will be looking for a commitment of around 2-3 hours per week in order to include set up / clear down time. Well done Rosie!