Week Commencing, Monday 26th. September.
This Week's Intimations
Sunday 17th. September.
Church Services today:
10.30am. Joint Service at Dalmilling Church.
Tea will be served in Dalmilling Church today.
Rev. Kenneth Yorke will conduct the Service today.
****** 3.00pm. David Campbell and Joan Simpson will be married in Auchincruive Church today and extend a very warm welcome to all our congregation to witness the Marriage Ceremony in the Church
1. Tea and coffee is available today after the service.
2. The Bowling Group meets tomorrow MONDAY 25 SEPTEMBER at 7.30PM.
3. Anyone wishing a subscription to the 2018 Life and Work magazine please speak to Katharine Black or phone her on 01292 478242.
4. The Teddy Bear Tots Group meets on WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER at the usual time 9.30am.
5. Crossreach Wall Calendars can now be ordered at a cost of £5 each. If you would like to order one, please speak to Pat (she has a sample and a Christmas Card Catalogue).
6. IMPORTANT FORTHCOMIMG EVENT – The Events Committee are organising a Live Musical Evening at Enterkine House, Annbank, on FRIDAY 27 OCTOBER. 7.00 for 7.30pm.
There will be a range of artistes to entertain with a wide variety of music and as this will be a great opportunity to raise money for our church you are asked to support this event. Tickets cost £10 and includes Tea, Coffee and Cakes. Donations of either homemade or bought cakes will be much appreciated. We would urge as many as possible in the congregation to purchase tickets and if possible to take some to sell. Further details will be forthcoming soon. If you can help in any way please speak to Pat Johnston and David McMahon.
7. The Kirk Session decided at their last meeting, that the experiment with alternating churches each Sunday has been a success and will continue indefinitely.Details of dates and churches will be available soon.
8. The Harvest Service this year will be held at Auchincruive Church on SUNDAY 8 OCTOBER.
Instead of food donations, there will be a collection for Christian Aid.
9.St. Leonard's Church, Sept.28-29 from 10am to 4pm and 7 to 9pm, and Sat.30th, 10 to 4pm Tickets £5 per adult, children free with an adult. 'The Scarecrows' Harvest Festival.
10. Walking Group. The Walking Group's latest walk will be on Saturday 26th. August . Check out our Quivbog (Click!) for the latest pictures We look forward to welcoming members on our Walks - Get the Boots polished!! Watch out for details here on the web-site.
If would like to come along please speak to Vickie Mutch or John Black
Click here for Picture Gallery of our walks.
‘Ayr: St Quivox Parish Church is the known name of St Quivox Parish Church, Scottish Charity Number: SC004906’o